History

History

NORMALLY WE ONLY LOOK FORWARD. HERE, WE ALSO LOOK BACK.

  • 5.1.1895 The engraver Ernst Rudolf Wächtler set up an engraving establishment
  • 17.4.1902 The establishment is renamed and becomes "Mittweidaer Metallwarenfabrik Rudolf Wächtler und Lange"
  • 1902 - 1929 The company is extended and enlarged
  • 1934 Government contracts for the production of badges and medals
  • 9.2.1946 Seizure and fiduciary management of the company
  • 1951 Beginning of the production of metal sheet roller bearing cages for DKF Leipzig
  • 1957 VEB Mittweidaer Metallwarenfabrik is renamed and becomes "VEB Wälzlagerkäfigwerk Mittweida", beginning of the production of ball retainers
  • 1962 Beginning of the production of aluminium roll rims for the vehicle construction industry
  • 1964 Beginning of the produktion of solid brass cages. A comprehensive extension schema is implemented by adding to enterprise a produktion unit 2 with a in-house foundry shop
  • 1973 Beginning of the production of plastic cages
  • 1.7.1990 The company is transformed into a Private Limited Company if formation and integrated in DKF Deutsche Kugellagerfabriken
  • Nov.1990 The company's new firm name is DKFL Deutsche Kugellagerfabriken. Takeover by FAG Kugelfischer
  • 1.9.1993 Privatization and renaming in MPT Präzisionsteile GmbH Mittweida
  • 1.1.2000 Beginning of the production of phenolic cages
  • 2001/2002 Extension and improvement of brass manufacturing area by an 10 Mio € investment

News